DX  » Community » Reviews » JXD S18 4.3" Resistive Screen Android 4.1.1 Mini Pad Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6511 (65%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i like it

posted by migulaz on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this little gadget. It was so good my brother asked me to order him one. We are both pleased with the quality and the ease of use. I am especially liking the fact that it plays so many different video file types. (something that my ipod is lacking). ...
    Cons:
    nothing really. it's quite amazing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mini tablet

posted by jonesT3 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use it like an ebook reader. I downloaded Moon + Reader and I can read epub, pdf and other e-book formats. Battery resists 4-5 hours. You can recharge it at any time in your PC USB conector and monitor the process in Configuration System/Battery. You ca...
    Cons:
    No really cons if you just want to read e-books and play little games. Sometimes, I get troubles transfering files from PC. I n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's worth the price for this product.

posted by slick828 on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's lightweight but worth the price. The apps are very useful for everyday use. Even though it's single core the speed is unexpected. My kids love it.Highly recommended.
    Cons:
    It's in Chinese character when it came out of the box. It took me awhile to change the language to English. It heats up pretty ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tablet

posted by ciberesc on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Para los mas peques de la casa esta muy bien. Películas, vídeos, musica, todo Ok. Utilizar un lápiz como por ejemplo el de la nintendo y funcionara ok. Carcasa plastico dura. Los juegos funcionan ok. Ya hay alguna actualización por inter...
    Cons:
    Cuidado con el conector mini USB que es muy delicado. Siempre enchufarlo un adulto. Batería dura poco. No llega a un d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small And cheap Tablet

posted by lamarquenet on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very small and cheap tablet that is usefull to carry movies and stuf like that (allthough the screen is not good quality for that), you can carry it in your pocket without problem so is very easy to carry with you.
    Cons:
    The screen is resistive, is extremely dificult to use it and you have to press strong on it in order to get your pushed buton a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena y practica, pero no perfecta

posted by ransec on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Realmente tiene muy buena velocidad para ser tan pequeña, es de 1ghz como muchas tablets de 7'', buen sonido, y calidad de imagen. Ideal para niños, le regalé una a mi sobrino.
    Cons:
    La pantalla táctil, con el dedo es muy molesto moverse entre las pantallas, debes usar un styllus obligadamente para asi t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money

posted by tomerarbel on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the price is very low. wifi is working perfectly. very small so you can take it everywhere. it comes in a small box.
    Cons:
    the quality of the screen pretty low. lack of instructions, so if this is your first device make sure there is someone who can ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Tablet!

posted by blackjack3624 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its a great tablet which runs on Android Ice cream sandwich. Its can do most things such as games, videos, internet, social networking and can also be used as an e-reader. also can have extra memory inserted by using a micro SD which just saves up on the in...
    Cons:
    Obviously the screen is resistive, so these are not the best screens. But the screen in my one seems to be fine and if you use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a very good product. Excellent value!

posted by saragf on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Android 4.0 : the latest version of android, working perfectly - 1 GHz processor: it works very good! - Possibly micro SD Card: I am going to buy a 32 gB sD card and use it very fast! -MP3: I can use the MP3
    Cons:
    I have found no against, although some people the screen can be somewhat small, for me this is an advantage, since I have not t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Specs are wrong

posted by NiTrOwow on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Lightwight, fast, small, build in audio wifi 3.5'' audio and android 4.1.1. Build quality seems to be really good for the price. It also had a TF slot for microsd. And micro usb. It was well worth a try for the price. I had no further expectations on this d...
    Cons:
    Low resolution(noted on dx, i was informed), 3GB instead of 4GB like noted on DX and on the box, it has superuser installed but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections