DX  » Community » Reviews » JXD S18 4.3" Resistive Screen Android 4.1.1 Mini Pad Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Little Tablet! – JXD S18 4.3" Resistive Screen Android 4.0 Mini Pad Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black Reviews

posted by blackjack3624 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Its a great tablet which runs on Android Ice cream sandwich. Its can do most things such as games, videos, internet, social networking and can also be used as an e-reader. also can have extra memory inserted by using a micro SD which just saves up on the internal memory so the tablet can run on that.
Cons:
Obviously the screen is resistive, so these are not the best screens. But the screen in my one seems to be fine and if you use your like mine , i ordered some Nintendo DS styluses which work great on these tablets if you want more of a precise touch on the screen
Other:
Box was a bit crushed but hey its the box.... Also comes ready charged and ready to use out of the box, you just have to work out how to get it out of Chinese ( Its not that hard :] )
Bottomline:
Overall a brilliant tablet which i brought for my younger brother and sister and at the very low price i dont mind if they drop it occasionally. This product is a DEFINITE buy!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections