DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent product – UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A) Reviews

posted by mctammer on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Very bright - Nice finish - Belt clip is very handy - Mine came with a 5-mode tail switch (High beam, mid beam, low beam, bright strobe and SOS modes)
Cons:
- Switch can be a bit finicky (Sometimes I click the switch on but nothing happens and I have to click it again one or two times before the light actually turns on) - SOS mode is supposed to blink ... _ _ _ ... to spell "SOS" in Morse code, but actually spells "SOOS" ... _ _ _ _ _ _ ... instead (There's an Engrish joke in here somewhere)
Other:
It would've been nice if it came with a battery as well. I had to purchase the batteries separately in a pack of two and now have one left over that I don't use.
Bottomline:
Good quality general-purpose flashlight. Wouldn't recommend for heavy duty use or in situations where you need a reliable light source (i.e. home defense) but otherwise very well-made and I'm happy with it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections