DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6821 (68%)
  • 4 Star:299 (29%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-Lumen LED Flashlight

posted by vize on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good flaslight!! The built guality is nice and solid and it feels good in hand! I use mine allmost everyday and it still works fine! Its cheap for guality like this! I recommend!!
    Cons:
    The light beam is a bit too narrow. It would be very nice if it have "flood to throw zoom" The button feels little l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The potential to be your "old faithful"

posted by qupada42 on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    One of the better case shapes, and more solidly built than a few lights I've used. Lots of battery choices.
    Cons:
    If you don't want the belt clip, you end up with two small screw holes that go right through into the battery compartment. A s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my first DX flashlight

posted by madme on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the cast iron housing is well shaped if it was all round it would roll away all the time but the carvings prefend that. it is made for a li-ion battery wich provides the current that is needed for this kind of LED flashlights the 18650 protected one i use i...
    Cons:
    The classical sentence: NO tailstand. Light pattern: more trow then flood. Memory mode does not work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just works as usual bright flashlight

posted by sdvvv on 12/15/2012

Pros:
    - bright - soft power button - long contact springs, YEAH! You can use 18650 batteries of any size and you'll never get "no contact" problem as for many other flashlights.
    Cons:
    - I didn't found any modes, just on\off. First time I was disappointed, but now I'm even happy. - button is covered with thin a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by speedy9 on 02/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright Very compact Good build quality Universal, can use 1 x 18650 or 2xCR123 batteries. Long run time (~45 min - measured)
    Cons:
    No that I could think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flashlight

posted by spcfw on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    5 modes , solid casing very durable they sell battery`s on dx the light is very bright high modes go for more then 50 feet fast strobe great price
    Cons:
    the battery's shake sometimes need to flick flashlight for high to work good the SOS mode is very slow battery's main good one...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, Compact, BRIGHT!

posted by MJdub on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think ...
    Cons:
    The heat transfer to the case isn't very good. The LED/driver are a "drop-in". As mentioned though it keeps cool an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, Compact, BRIGHT!

posted by MJdub on 09/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think ...
    Cons:
    The heat transfer to the case isn't very good. The LED/driver are a "drop-in". As mentioned though it keeps cool an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BRIGHT!

posted by Jon18m on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super bright! Battery can last long. Small, can fit right into my pocket. Good design, solid built flashlight. Lens is made out of glass, not plastic. Never knew that LED lights can be so bright. It has a heavy feel (not weight heavy but solidly built kind ...
    Cons:
    Flashlight heats up quickly, if you leave it on for more then 5mins the flashlight can get pretty hot especially the front part...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent torch for little money

posted by SirDeath on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Feels heavy, solid and well constructed. I'm using it with SKU # 05639 (CR123A batteries) and it is INCREDIBLY bright. Core beam is bright but there is enough dispersion around the edges to give you a nice spot at 3 feet. Brightness is not a problem. Th...
    Cons:
    The "SOS" mode is INSANELY slow, almost to the point of being useless. I don't think that the "SOS" mode is all that useful an...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections