DX  » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool for Iphone / Ipod
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tools

posted by ADAMTHEGREAT on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    really good kit for the price. works well and the tools are pretty goos quality
    Cons:
    the pry tools are made out of really soft plastic so the pry part is missing chunks. one of the screw drivers handle is a bit b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value ipod/iphone tool set

posted by adrian6 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Having searched around for different sets and combinations of the tools, I feel this is the best value set. The usual plastic opening tools are standard, it's the 4 screw drivers meant for the newer iphone models that made me purchase this as this should sh...
    Cons:
    Delivery I guess. I ordered a batch of stuffs and all were out of stocks except this. DX then dispatched this a few days later ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great set

posted by amphicar on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    you get more then you want to get works great on iphone 4 to change a battery .It is in a plastic bag you it is easy to keep together. Was shipped in 5 day to the Netherlands so speedy I have never got things from dx .Is worth the money so if you need tools...
    Cons:
    Screwdrivers are not magnetic ,but take magnet and job is done .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You don't get what you pay for... you get more!

posted by zepoet on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The set of tools outlast any other tool that I had bought for the same price. In addition, they come in PE sealed bags that make them easy to store and retrieve in an instant. I have bought 10 sets and in due course plan to buy more as many friends have exp...
    Cons:
    Shipping. But I suppose that's what you should expect for free shipping. Received the items a good one month later.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What you see is what you get

posted by zepoet on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The tools are sturdy and they match with the picture of the catalogue. They are well packed so that each set of 10-piece tools remain intact without damaging the other tools (if you ordered more than one pack).
    Cons:
    I ordered and paid for the items on 12 Jan 2013 and am receiving them only today 14 Feb 2013. That's over a month in waiting fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    10-in-1 ferramenta profissional de Desmontagem Reparação

posted by GigabyteInfo on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    HIS IS A SET OF VERY USEFUL IN THE AREA OF MAINTENANCE OF CELLULAR and electronic equipment, it assists in opening the equipment without damaging them. is extremely suitable for opening tablets, iPads, iPhones and iPods in general!
    Cons:
    I see nothing against, just a thought: A rubber suction ring and could be greater support could be better!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections