DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof/Washable Pacifier Digital Body Temperature Thermometer for Babies
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by areej82 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good measure to the heat of the newborn. Easy to use. Working well. And there are no complications . The packaging was good
    Cons:
    It's a good measure to the heat of the newborn. Easy to use. Working well. And there are no complications . The packaging was g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks cheap

posted by sumyca on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its cheap and looks the same :-) but its OK for the price . I don't know though if I will give it to my child to hold it in the mouth .
    Cons:
    doesn't look safe to me . looks nice as design and everything but I'm afraid to let my child try it on. And I don't know how to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    chegou

posted by vandersoncf on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Arrived at almost 31 days, and the box came a little banged it out, everything perfect, great price and product quality
    Cons:
    Arrived at almost 31 days, and the box came a little banged it out, everything perfect, great price and product quality recomme...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low battery too soon

posted by ornela17 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it worked very well, is easy to use, my baby liked to use it as regular pacifier. It may not be perfect, but it works pretty well. And the color is nice
    Cons:
    you cannot change batteries, so it worked for 2 or 3 month only. it says should last 2 years but that´s not true
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by halun13 on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is excellente, very easy to usa, only have to put in the mouth and the thermoter works automatically. The design is good, has a nice color (blue in my case) Resistent.
    Cons:
    MAybe the sensor could be a liitle discret. The apparence of this is ugly, but the function is good. The time was too late in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and eficient product

posted by halun13 on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product. The quality is very good, but the sensor could be fragil if you don´t have care. The price is very cheap, because its very usefull the product and very easy to use.
    Cons:
    only the sensor in the silicone, i think could be better. The time to shipping me, more than 1 month. You have to say that no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    doesn't do the job

posted by davidsch on 05/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks like a pacifier. Maybe some children can use it as one (though not adviced in the instructions)
    Cons:
    Very inacurate. You either know the temp. of your child or you don't. And this thermometer is off by more than 1 degree (tried ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections