DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Data Sync / Charging Docking Station for Iphone 5 - Black
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:397 (39%)
  • 4 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, stylish and cheap Ipod/iPhone 5 dock

posted by Revlite on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm using the dock for my Ipod Touch 5G and it works almost perfect. It even fits with a case on the Ipod it self. Allows my Ipod to charge and sync data while being docked. The dock it self is pretty stable, you don't have to worry to knock it down whe...
    Cons:
    The dock ain't that heavy. When I try to pull out the Ipod Touch 5G, I have to hold down the dock in order to get it disconnected.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap iPhone 5 dock

posted by drewjansen on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Perfect! It works really well and looks beautiful. It fits perfectly even with a case on the phone. Not expensive, I would recommended anyone to buy this dock. If you have a Black iPhone 5 it will even look better. Sync and charging works. It's light but ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and useful

posted by felipefernandes on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Basic and simple but very beautiful and useful for your gadget. It let's your phone comfortable and charging all the time. You can see messages right in the dock, don't need to get it out. Very easy to fit in the dock.
    Cons:
    You have to remove your case to put in the dock. But that's ok for me, I only get my phone on hands when I leave. This dock is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and simple - not working with a thin case

posted by yativsh on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple nothing can go wrong with is. nice quality, and outside finish. able to charge and data transfer with it. holds the phone nice and strong. has a weight inside that adds stability.
    Cons:
    doesnt have audio connection. not working with a case!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great docking station for iPhone

posted by KOTIX on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The docking station is charging well as soon as you connect your iPhone 5 in it. - It is lightweight - As a rubber bottom so it won't slip off your desk when the phone is vibrating - The lightning connector is well immitated and fits well in my iPhone.
    Cons:
    - The build quality is not that good - My iPhone 5 does not fit with it's case on
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I came back and bought another!

posted by Coggsa on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought one of the home which charges the phones overnight, and it worked so well I bought another for my desk at work. I barging works fine, and data transfer works with no faults. Looks good, simple, black.
    Cons:
    It's a bit lightweight, so falls over when I pull the phone out. I have placed blutack underneath and it's sorted. Doesn't com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by jman1991 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as it should i can sync data and charge my iPhone. It looks nice and the iPhone won't fall if you do not though it. I use it next to my bed and use my iphone as an alarm and works great that way.
    Cons:
    found a little better looking here on dx after i purchased it but this one is nice 2. you need to plug in a cable what i only h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good dock for it's price!

posted by erikhellman on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks gorgeous with the black iPhone 5. Feels high quality. Works with genuine and dx.com lightning cables!
    Cons:
    It's very light so you have to hold it down when you want to remove your iPhone from it. Not a big deal but it can be annoying ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone5 Docking station

posted by WarwickJarvis on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great addition to my collection of peripherals for my iPhone 5. It is a simple plug and charger device that follows in the Apple tradition of "Excellence in Simplicity" my iPhone5 fits in this charging holder even with a thin Kevlar phon...
    Cons:
    If you haven't already got an 8 Pins cable you will require one, as the plug going into the back of the charging stand is an 8 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easily modified to fit a case

posted by afxtwn on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Inexpensive Easily modified to fit a case Works
    Cons:
    Nothing
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections