Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- 8Gb (but 7,42Gb usable)
- Well packed
- Comes with an adapter for MiniSD.
- It´s not class 4 as advertised, neither class 2. (check the pictures i uploaded, i mean, if they are going to be published)
- It doesn´t even achieve 1mb/sec transfer (below class 1) =(
- The microSD shows made in Japan, the adapter shows, made in China, the blister shows made in China. Just getting a little confused and untrustful right now... =\
- Big transfers of about 4Gb ISOs, overheat the card, and i suppose it´ll decrease its lifetime, or evenworse, fry during the use.
Sincerely? This is a bad choice for a 8Gb microSD. It has real capacity of 7,42Gb formatted in FAT32. The transfer speed is slower than my first generation microSD of 1Gb.
Maybe i got a bad one, or a bad batch.
Don´t know... but i don´t recommend this product for sure.
And the price... well... it isn´t that cheap.
Regret? Tell me...
This should not be classified as original nor class 4 memory.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.