DX  » Community » Reviews » Blue 100-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (10-Meter/110V AC)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE!

posted by larry132 on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good, To bad i ordered the 110V when i should of ordered the 220V because i live In New Zealand... I bought an adapter COST MORE THAN THE LIGHTS. It looks really nice on the Christmas tree and here at the shop the lights that change pattern cost abou...
    Cons:
    A few lights don't work. and the box that changes the thingy majiky the light changer flashy thing is really weak and doesn't s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool

posted by 5chars on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The LEDs are bright and vivid. They are the "top hat" LEDs so the light is disbursed instead of pointed in one direction. Eight different patterns is a nice feature, thought he timing on a couple of the patterns could be improved if it didn't go t...
    Cons:
    If you are in the US and used to normal miniature Christmas lights, the wires are this set are thin, making me treat them as fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Near Perfect

posted by Neph0 on 01/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lights are bright, and very blue. It has several lighting patterns to choose from, each pretty. The default pattern is one that cycles between the others, so you don't have to choose one unless you want to :)
    Cons:
    Out of the entire set, only 1 LED is dead. This is a bit disappointing, but considering the price, it is acceptable. Actually, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the Price

posted by army_guy_ on 11/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I found this string of Blue LED lights to be very beautiful and bright, even better than I personally expected for it to be. It's more resistant than those little lamps and I expect them to be more durable and resistant. It worked fine right out of the bag....
    Cons:
    Controller would be much nicer (and more expensive, I suspect) if it had a hard switch, so you didn't have to click to the righ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by DarkChewie on 08/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ING:Good quality of material in general, glare, and it seems that it has 10 meters PORT:Boa qualidade de material em geral, brilho intenso, e parece que possui 10 metros mesmo
    Cons:
    ING:the wires are secured, but has nothing to leave them together could create the risk of one in between bulbs and wires. It a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100-LED Christmas/Decoration/Amazing fun

posted by john2626125 on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these lights are amazing! they are much brighter than i expected. the lights are firmly anchored to the strand and shine brightly in many adjustable settings.
    Cons:
    the wires attaching to the control box is not the strongest construction ever, but it is and easy fix, some duct tape to reinfo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections