DX  » Community » Reviews » Nikon EN-EL15 Replacement "1900mAh" 7V Battery for Nikon D600 / D7000 / V1 / D800 / D800E / D7100
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent Value, works great as Spare Battery – Nikon EN-EL15 Replacement "1900mAh" 7V Li-ion Battery for Nikon D600 / D7000 / V1 / D800 / D800E Reviews

posted by lawrensenb on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This looks, feels, and works like the real thing that costs almost 3X - three times - as much. I have one original that came with my D800, and this one, and I can't really tell the difference between the two in usage. I recommend to buy one or two of these to keep as spares in your camera bag. This is especially helpful during holidays and trips.
Cons:
It doesn't have the official Nikon logo, but it performs the same as the original. Actually, I appreciate that this manufacturer doesn't put the logo on it, because then I can tell the difference between the battery that came with the camera and this one.
Other:
Keep the plastic cover that come with the battery to protect it when carrying it as a spare. Then when you swap with the other battery from your camera, put the cover on that battery to protect it until it is charged.
Bottomline:
Buy it, you should always have a spare battery in your camera bag.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections