write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
BUY IT IF YOU ARE GHOST HUNTERS – Night Scope Binoculars Reviews

posted by Gothika on 11/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It will work even as a day binocular but at night you will see a gray light its fascinating!I really like it we went for Halloween we bought a book that tells you about the old deserted houses and used with some pauses at times its best if you take a pack of batteries just in case, at 8pm we where in our capital that is where all the tales had been onc vivid murders and the such until 3am we wandered in empty roads narrow roads with houses and balcony's we looked in with our binocular.I saw a shadow in the dark without these you cannot see it!My friend who wasnt wearing them saw nothing when she saw with the binoculars the view is like day light in pitch dark.It is not evasive it dsn't disturb the quiet place as it dosen't have a powerful beam!
Cons:
A bit childish toy looking.My dad was the original owner of this item but as the eye pieces are a bit narrow not wide like my fathers face features he could not see very well he had to see with one eye.
Other:
Bottomline:
Buy it its good do not loose your chance to see the night like you never saw it before don't let your eyes in the dark disturb your night out see with this item!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections