DX  » Community » Reviews » Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 2
the switch of prairie fire t21 – Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650) Reviews

posted by propeller1978 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A simble and compact item
Cons:
I think that you should have small palms for the item. fully water resistance
Other:
I bought this flashlight and put it to the test. My hobby is to spearfish and my operational depth is 25m. I noticed that when i was passing 14-15 meters the flashlight went off!! I couldn't believe that for a diving flashlight!! the switch did all the work!! is very very sensitive. it mess my fishing that day. DEALEXTREME should add that the switch is very sensitive for those who want to dive a little bit farther down the sea...
Bottomline:
To be honnest the price and the item is a very good deal! but we must all except that cheep and fully operational items does not exist. we should put our hand deeper to our pockets for having this.. Always dive and go home safe!!! greetings from greece

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections