DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 Cree XM-L T6 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7919 (79%)
  • 4 Star:215 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally found it

posted by deadhead1 on 02/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    With the XM-L T6 Emitter the brightness is very good. The battery lasts a few hours on full power which is quite good for the amount of amps needed to bring this output. The focusring is the other thing i wanted as a feature and it works great and sits tigh...
    Cons:
    I don't like this multimode-stuff. The built-in PCB switches to the next mode every time you switch on the light. Because of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little lamp with lots of power

posted by penttiku on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small size, very powerful light and the colour of the light is not too cold. Seems sturdy, and would be hard to break. Casing has enough ribbing to be able to dissipate the heat. Seems to drive the XML-T6 almost to the limit. When zoomed out, gives very ...
    Cons:
    Finishing a little rough here and there, but nothing that would impair functionality. Not the metalwork, but the anodizing is r...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Light

posted by ESRPiep on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The size is very small that makes it easy to take it with me. The clip is good so you can not loose it. it also contains screws so it is easy to maintain. the lens is removable for maintenance. It has multiple modes. If the bright is to bright, use the low...
    Cons:
    the lens sometimes gets a little bit loose. it only fits one type of battery. it has a low operating voltage. it does not work ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice little multi purpose flashlight

posted by Lieuwke on 12/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light. 910lm is a little optimistic, but 700~800lm can be achieved easily. The sliding head to focus the beam is easy to operate with one hand while holding it. The high and low beam is a big plus, because when lighting someting up from up close...
    Cons:
    Doesn't remember last setting. You have to cycle to all modes everytime
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashlight

posted by corecries on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very solid buld, sharp light and it is possible to make into a smaller focuspoint.The size makes it good to keep in a pocket or a bag or purse- The clasp also makes it easy to carry in your belt. A very good and useful flashlight.
    Cons:
    Batteries are not available in Europe and I was not aware of this when I bought the item. I had to order batteries and a charge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by leoknaip on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright led, very good build quality (more than expected), focus adjust is very useful. Uses 18650 batteries which last very long even using on Hi mode. Overall: it fits perfectly my need.
    Cons:
    Could come with a cover. I agree with other reviews that a mode memory would be very welcome. Every time it is turned on the ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good torch for the price

posted by actual01 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent value. Awesome flood zoom. Spot zoom is useful for medium range, not real long range.
    Cons:
    The flashing mode is really annoying for those who just want a torch to see by at night around the house & yard. It wouldn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good light!

posted by Peterthinks on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very very bright! Well made heavy machined aluminum body. Focus feature works perfect and it is waterproof. Easily lights up stuff 35 feet away.
    Cons:
    The Batteries are kinda strange, I bought 4 and a charger so I'm covered but it is a bit of kit to carry around for a flashligh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy Little Thrower

posted by drewbie57 on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice and small unit - barely bigger than a 18650 cell. - The adjusting head is quite smooth and has a huge FOV when all the way open; I find it very helpful at work when trying to light up a confined space just enough to get around. - The clip is robu...
    Cons:
    - The clip tong where it meets the body of the light is on a sharp egde. If used regularly it will cut through whatever materi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little flashlight

posted by desertdawg57 on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm a flashlight collector and I have about 2 dozen different kinds. This is one of my favorite ones; why? 1) Very handy size 2) Good build quality 3) Superb performance 4) Always clipped to my gear. 5) Weight feels good in my hand
    Cons:
    Not 910 Lms, by far, but still plenty bright. Zoom slide catches slightly sometimes, but easily ignored due to its other good q...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections