DX  » Community » Reviews » DAXIAN G20 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band and Wi-Fi - White + Blue
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Basically a good phone – DAXIAN G20 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band and Wi-Fi - White + Blue Reviews

posted by wilvi on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Good design, good finishing. The screen is very good, sharp, clear (no IPS). Touch sensitivity is very good. It is fast, no lags. Come with protective case, a spare screen protector and a 4 Gb. memory card. Good battery, with normal use, two days without problem. Wifi sensitivity is not the best, but not bad at all. Android 4.
Cons:
The only real con I find, is the camera. Daxian says the camera is 5 Mpx. If you check the pictures in the computer, it will say 5Mpx., but the real resolution you will see, wil be .3 Mpx. (VGA) I took 2 pictures: 5Mpx. and VGA. The resolution (image quality) is exactly the same in both. The difference is that one of them takes a lot more space in the SD card...
Other:
Daxian: to say that a VGA camera is 5Mpx., is not an error, it is directly a lie. You sell this phone with your brand. That made me thought I could trust (reasonably) in the specifications. With this kind of things, you are "burning" the brand.
Bottomline:
DX: please, don't make a video of a phone you have not checked. It's only an idea...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections