DX  » Community » Reviews » VIA WM8850 7 inch Cortex A9 Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC Dual Camera / 1G / HDMI - White
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good procuct

posted by hempishemp on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice looking and good to use. Really fits in your hand and really sharp too. The picture is okay and the processor feels quite good so far too. Camera takes good pictures and there is enough memory that you can put all the things youu need in it.
    Cons:
    There are really no cons but one. The power adapter is not usable in Estonia. I think it somekind of Usa power adapter but I bo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice tablet

posted by jimvas on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good choice and worth its money. The specification of the tablet are very good and some of the best for 7" tablet. Anyway, it works very good and with no problem. It is easy to use it without having some special knowledge about tablets, kn...
    Cons:
    The cable is not 220V so you will need an adapter for that. Charging the device from laptop it takes a lot time. The battery do...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Opinion

posted by 123killen on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The CPU is good; The 7 inches of screen is a good size; The 3G dongle works very well; The Wireless have a good range; The G-Sensor is so sensitive; The ice-cream sandwich is stable;
    Cons:
    I had bad luck; The touch screen is crazy... he press on screen a much of points while I do nothing. If someone could help me,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little tablet!

posted by CtrlAltDude on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a really nice tablet. Android 4 runs fast. I connected a barcode scanner to the USB-host port and that works as well. I wanted to use this tablet as a barcodescanner-terminal and that works good. Also connecting keyboard or mouse works fine. Runned ...
    Cons:
    Screen is not the best, but what do you expect? Tablet doesn't charge via mini-USB port. You need to charge with the adapter ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections