DX  » Community » Reviews » Caden Neoprene Fabric Neck / Shoulder Sling Strap w/ Quick Release Plate for DSLR Camera
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money!

posted by Untoman on 02/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built and easy to attach to camera bottom. Nice stretchy feeling to it. Once you get familiar with a shoulder sling you don't want to use a normal "along with the camra" straps no moore.
    Cons:
    In hard usage the neoprene topping fabrick tends to tear off abit. This is not really a con since I've used mine alot.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems pretty good!

posted by Tallie on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems to do the job, feels solid enough to trust with my beloved DSLR. Attaching it to the camera was easy and the screw doesn't feel flimsy. The neoprene is comfortable and the strap can be adjusted to fit tall people such as myself.
    Cons:
    No cons so far really, I haven't had it long so I don't know how it'll hold up.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality sling/strap

posted by RicardoConsonni on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap, for the quality of what you get - This sling is very well-built, made with high quality materials, and seems to be very durable. The shoulder part is made of 6mm neoprene, and the inside is rubberized, so it won't slip. The strap is about 1....
    Cons:
    - It is a bit heavy. - You have to be careful how you place your camera, so you won't bang it (or your lens), in tables, corners
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I wanted

posted by ctgreybeard on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This appears to be very well made with quality fabric and stitching. The slide moves very easily. The camera attachment plate seems very sturdy. I trust it with my Canon.
    Cons:
    No cons so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price Good quality

posted by javierpf on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price, good quality - neoprene strap feels comfy and the metallic hook and plate feel solid - Plate bolt has a hole to screw another plate or set on tripod - Sits well on the shoulder - Adjustable length to settle the camera con the hip. Attached it...
    Cons:
    not sure how much weight it can support - There is no placement marking on plate so you have to discover the best placement
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very big and wide

posted by mukyo on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - very nice and cheap strap for camera - very wide and comfortable - neoprene material to share loads - plate is metal feels solid - packaging is noce and solid - all in one package very economic
    Cons:
    - hook abit thin not sure how heavy it can support - strap adjuster feels doubtful
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THIS IS GOOD!

posted by Ribbon96 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap -Prevent your strap to mke mark on your shoulder! -its a softpouch on the shoulder -easy to use -Easy to Take on and off!
    Cons:
    -The Quick release plate doesnt feel secure..... but im trusting it! it feels safe but not to safe.... otherwise its a really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good

posted by plip14 on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap and very good quality. Attached it to a Canon 40D. Sits well on the shoulder. Comfy strap, not too springy.
    Cons:
    You have to really really really tighten the screw. On one occasion, i found the screw to be a little loose, luckily my camera ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections