DX  » Community » Reviews » i9309 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice phone, working very well – i9309 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by cabeza47 on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The telephone working very well, I installed both SIM from Argentina and not have problem. The speed of CPU is good, open and close all applications very fast. The life of the batery during 1 1/2 day, not more.
Cons:
The earphone is not good quality (but is normal).. The cable to charge has the connection MICRO-USB..but is special the connection, is more large if you compare with the standard, so if you lost this cable can not charge the telephone
Other:
I can not do it working the play google to download more Application by Android, I can resolved that download other application similar to the google and now all it's working and I can donwload and install more application
Bottomline:
This is a good telephone, the price is very nice if compare all item that have the telephone. and the quality is very nice. The light is very clear.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections