DX  » Community » Reviews » DianZi H11 55W 1200lm 5300K White Light Halogen Car Headlamp (12V / 2 PCS)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Just Buy Them. You won't be dissapointed. – DianZi H11 55W 1200lm 5300K White Light Halogen Car Headlamp (12V / 2 PCS) Reviews

posted by Superplay69 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Perfect fit. White light with just a hint of blue. They look and feel like the original but with better looking light output. Hard plastic packaging. They've been working great for over a month now with no flicker.
Cons:
None that I can see.
Other:
The colour temperature of these bulbs are perfect. Any higher and the lumens would be lower which translates to less light. I was concerned at first because of the price and the fact that I've never heard of this brand before but it would have either been an inexpensive lesson learnt or a fantastic deal. It's definately the latter. Just have to see how long they last.
Bottomline:
I put these on my 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid. The original light was yellow and my bulbs were original and were showing degredation. These bulbs were an immediate improvement. I'm going to buy the highbeam bulbs now.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections