DX  » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Sports Warm Neck Face Mask Veil Guard - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    essential utility

posted by brunoasilva on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    can be used at any time regardless of the weather, because it protects the face. comfortable, flexible and easy to store. thermal materials, therefore serves both the heat and in the cold.
    Cons:
    wash it with good frequency it absorbs rapdamente pollution because their material.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Ride motorcycle

posted by santonini on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a good product for use in winter or low temperatures season. The size fit general / unisex and quality of the textile is good. Look like a more quality brand. And it keeps you warm.
    Cons:
    It has a very strong chemical smell. I had to wash it well before using. and still smell very bad. The shipping took 40 days to...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it!

posted by stenudd on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, a normal quality brand costs 8x here. It's good looking, does look like it is from a quality brand. And it keeps you warm as it is suppose to do
    Cons:
    It smells like hell when first opening. But it goes away after a few weeks. The vent hole didn't work without modification.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nica and warm, but smelly.

posted by Polonium on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits the face very well. Good construction. It won't fall off, because it has a strap around the nose. Looks good. Made of fleece-like material.
    Cons:
    After unpacking, it smelled like hell. Even after a wash, it stiil has a smell. So i have to wash it a couple of times before t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Face Mask for cold weather

posted by Kokopure on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really keeps the heat in. Doesn't get "soggy" like some other face masks. Ear flaps keep your ears safe from the wind. Velcro on the back is good quality, doesn't get stuck in my hair!
    Cons:
    Nose hole is somewhat poorly cut out. Not a huge deal, but it doesn't fit quite right.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap mask

posted by jmqc89 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent cheap product; in my country this kind of products it could cost almost 24 (twenty four) times more. It seems to be made of great material, resistant and warm. The price generate in buyers to at least try the product, I believe it would satisfy mo...
    Cons:
    Maybe the part of the nose is too straight, so people that have a "special" nose would have some difficulties to use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for motorcyclists

posted by Kabana88 on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great fit. Fits perfect underneath my helmet. Keeps my neck and face warm when riding with cold weather. I first thought it might be hard to breath when wearing the mask, but that's not the case. I wear it for a couple of hours when touring on motorcycle
    Cons:
    No really cons for thus price. But the quality is not the highest. But for 4 dollars its great
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections