DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good size

posted by slckysr on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The thickness is very good and the cuts at top and bottom are very good. it fits my screen and will protect it.
    Cons:
    the plastic is a bit matt not shining but isnt really a con cause you can see your screen in outside too. maybe the price could...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective PET Screen

posted by bassem8246 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    perfect quality fits well very good deal you can hardly get it scratched Exact OEM fit! Installed in seconds, scratch proof quality, fits nicely around the camera and home button
    Cons:
    its not fingerprint proof the second u touch your phone you will find your finger print
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Even better than I expected!

posted by rickiewuu on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Exact OEM fit! Installed in seconds, scratch proof quality, fits nicely around the camera and home button. Doesn't flow off the edge of the curve that is present on the Note 2 AMOLED screen. Price beats local prices by a hundred yards!
    Cons:
    None to my concern, has been holding up better than the one I got from Samsung!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections