Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- MANY colors!
- very pretty colors (LOVE the colors)
- Shimmers and mattes
- one of the colors came cracked
- the cover looks very cheap
- some of the colors look similar
- very loose powder, when applying to the eyes, half of the powder doesn't stick and drop onto your face or under your eyes
- Packaging looks kinda cheap, some saran wrap looking thing was covering my palette
- Doesn't last very long if you don't put on primer
- when putting it on, it's better to have a base or primer to make the color stand out more (defined), and to keep the powder from fading so quickly
- It looks like a normal make up case if you peeled off the tacky sticker in the corner
- Fixed the cracked color by pressing an american dime on it
Worth it if you want all the different colors it's nice to have 120 colors for 18 bucks, but if you want nice quality it's better to invest in higher-end brands.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.