DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by kissfantom on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works as expected with two Nexus 5. It perfectly fits with our Ringke Fusion crystal clear cases. It's very cheap! I didn't notice any connection loss so far. I hope I won't notice. The product's quality I got is good in my case. Simple as an OTG cable :)
    Cons:
    None, so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product and cheap

posted by marinalinda1615 on 03/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    lots of good quality, the cable facilitates movement, is firm and fits well in mobile, not having much trouble connection
    Cons:
    cable facilitates movement however sometimes hinders time to save a pocket or purse and can be damaged or wrinkled cable
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So easy to use a hippo could do it

posted by DarkTails on 03/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Secure connections, no wobble. -Looks as good as an OTG cable can be. Pictures show exactly what you'll get. -It works!
    Cons:
    -At a glance, the micro USB part didn't look like it would fit my tablet, but sure enough it did. -Didn't include any mermaid ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work great.

posted by admiralspeedy on 02/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Both connections are VERY firm and sturdy. There is just enough cable to allow whatever is plugged in to have some movement, reducing strain on the device's USB port.
    Cons:
    The only real con is the fact that the Micro USB end is a bit longer than normal, so when you plug it in, it the Micro USB stil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful product

posted by jlgonluna on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is highly recommended for use in tablets, easy to store due to its small size and also serves to phones or other input devices microusb. Also serves to connect the tablet to the TV and computer.
    Cons:
    The product works correctly and have not found a problem nigun noted, nothing against him.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super sgopping

posted by lazpim61 on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    In this micro USB to USB Female OTG data adapter can connect a keyboard or a mouse, a remote for video games, a USB modem, pendrives, etc. -It has a really interesting price, is cheap. -The quality is in line with the price, you can not demand more quality ...
    Cons:
    Be careful because the subject of the adapter for the micro USB that connects to the tablet sometimes loose and have connected ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy for your tablet device

posted by dvragozin on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1) Inexpensive 2) Works well with my Nexus 10 3) Logitech PC keyboard works well on Nexus 10 4) Microsoft notebook mouse works well on Nexus 10 5) Flash card works, still due to bugs in 4.3 Android users may experience troubles with flash drive use until Go...
    Cons:
    1) Micro-USB plug is quite long so it looks like micro-USB side of the cable is not fit good into Nexus USB socket
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal complement for tablets

posted by Anhell on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -In this micro USB to USB Female OTG data adapter can connect a keyboard or a mouse, a remote for video games, a USB modem, pendrives, etc. -It has a really interesting price, is cheap. -The quality is in line with the price, you can not demand more quality...
    Cons:
    Be careful because the subject of the adapter for the micro USB that connects to the tablet sometimes loose and have connected ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Build quality is not great

posted by JVLai on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its priced very cheaply. Its priced very cheaply. Its priced very cheaply. Its priced very cheaply. Its priced very cheaply.
    Cons:
    Of the two I ordered, 1 was DOA and the other has a loose connection. If I moved the cable a bit, it would loose connection, i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect build quality for that price

posted by hahihula on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The quality of the plastics seems to be all OK. And the USB port too. No worry about damaging it when inserting keyboard. Really big help for my Android 4 cellphone. Now i can connect keyboard or/(and with usb hub) mouse and use it as laptop :-)
    Cons:
    Could be longer. Say about inch or so. I am afraid that I am hurting it when I flip it to back of my phone with flash drive in it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections