DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB MHL to HDMI HDTV Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 - Red + Black (200cm)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I don't regret the purchase

posted by jacktalking on 04/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There is lot of confusion regarding MHL and Samsung. I tried this, and my piece worked only with Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300), but NOT with Galaxy S4 and NOT with Galaxy S3 mini. Again, NOT SGS4, NOT SGS3 mini. Didn't tried with other types. The original Samsu...
    Cons:
    Although my TV USB gives 2000mA, due to wrong PIN setting in this cable, the output (i.e phone input) is only 500mA. So your ph...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by skojevac on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite a quality built cable for your mobile device that supports MHL. It's nice it does not need a separate micro usb for power boost like some other cables around.
    Cons:
    I wish I did more research before purchasing this 'couse it works only with 2nd generation MHL that uses 11-pin hdmi connector ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very functional - good purchase

posted by Joflixen on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with stock Samsung Galaxy S3. Provides slightly delayed (phone issue) output of what you see on phone through HDMI plug. Enables charging and USB connectivity at the same time through MHL. Provides very useful platform for recording demos.
    Cons:
    None yet. Connectors could be slightly higher quality. MHL is reasonably sturdy.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections