DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 2x2x2 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain (5-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Five 2x2s! – Mini 2x2x2 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain (5-Pack) Reviews

posted by dragonicebreak on 05/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
You get 5 of them! How great is that? Also, it's different because you don't often find 2x2 cubes. You can get a 3x3 cube keychain almost anywhere (except they tend to be quite expensive unless you buy them from this site). So, you get to be unique since you bought a 2x2. They are white cubes, so that's also interesting, since you normally get a black cube.
Cons:
They are pretty hard to turn. I just picked out the best one to turn, and gave the rest away to friends. Also, I got 4 cubes with this string keychain and one with a metal key chain. I'm not sure which I prefer -- metal key chain or the string, but just to let you know, you might get a different type of keychain
Other:
Bottomline:
If you want a 2x2 just to have to play with, then this is great. And you could sell the extra ones to friends for a profit! Don't buy this for speed solving though.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections