DX  » Community » Reviews » Akasa AK-HDA-03 2.5" SSD / HDD to 3.5" Drive Rack Bracket Adapter - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Criggie on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I couldn't find this in my country - its simple enough though. This is in my SFF Desktop and holds a fast 64 GB SSD and a slow 1TB hard drive (5400 RPM, out of a USB caddy), both 2.5". And it fits into a 3.5" disk space. You don't need to take...
    Cons:
    None. It was a bit bent when it arrived, but nothing that couldn't be tweaked back into shape.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by vcvs2 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is made from a good material also is easy to install. SSDs are close to each other, but nothing prevents them warm it. For cases that can be drill free fittings are not very strong, but this is not a big problem for those with new models of cases.
    Cons:
    No downside. Very good for the price you paid. The place to put the screws could be wider to be able to move the adapter or for...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally works

posted by pvdven777 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good space saver/problem solver. The product feels robust. Dont think it will bend or break when used normally. I was pleasantly surprised that not only there were no sharp edges or corners but also the parts seems to be properly powder coated
    Cons:
    Price seems a bit steep but ss described @ pro's the quality is really decent in return. Can't randomly mix different thicknes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections