DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - White (100CM)
Sort by:
211 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:68144 (68%)
  • 4 Star:2860 (28%)
  • 3 Star:01 (0%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:24 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stiff, but still ever so useful

posted by JGEM12345 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price?! duh... I mean, this has probably been the cheapest cable I have bought in years. It fits snugly in both the my iPhone 5 and a USB charger/laptop etc.
    Cons:
    The cable itself comes packaged in a tight coil. Not that this is bad, but it takes a few hours of letting the cable stretch ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality for the price

posted by nniirr2010 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's better quality than other alternative cables I've bought before, specially those intended for 4S. Price is definitely a Pro. For the price of half a single original cable I've bought five of these.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. I know that they will probably tear in a year or so, but then I'll buy five more for probably less.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second cable

posted by eduardogigi on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is really long and is exactly what I was looking for when using my iphone while in bed or in the sofa. It fits and is small enough even with her case on. For bigs rooms its perfect. I also use on my mini ipad and works fine.
    Cons:
    The quality is a bit bad one the connectors. After a while the inside cable just get detached and the cable is no longer good.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine

posted by jayshah84 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable works just fine like the original apple cable in terms of sharing data and charging the phone. It has been a few months since I bought it and it hasn't worn off. I like the quality of the cable for that matter. Even the cable works perfectly fine...
    Cons:
    The charging is a bit slower compared to the original cable. But thats a non issue considering the price at which it is available
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, poor quality

posted by sayilyas on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap price, great looking, works good (charging/data sinc). Design similar to original cable.
    Cons:
    Assembly. Poor plastic quality. USB connector cracked; lightning connector broke in the plastic base after month of usage. Late...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functions, CHEAP, cracking

posted by limitededition on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and works. Buy lots and put them everywhere. I have not tested the data function of the cable, I get warnings that this cable is not compatible, but it charges.
    Cons:
    The plastic from the usb side cracks very easily. It still works and I just put some tape to keep it together. Gets warnings t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for iPhone, not so good for iPad 4th Gen

posted by ertankucukoglu on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nothing related with iPhone usage. My wife has an iPhone 5. We used these cables just fine with it. Data sync is working.
    Cons:
    iPad charging stops randomly. Never completes to 100%. No problem with iPhone 5 charging though.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Price Quality

posted by Alexdegrote on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap alternative for the original adapters Works perfectly, i have 2 on my work, 2 at home, one in my car and one in the car of my wife. So i'm never stuck without a charger!
    Cons:
    DX products show sometimes an early failure, but for this product it isn't a problem. You can buy almost 20 cables comparing th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by tmoschopedis on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price compared to the cost from Apple. Just works. I have this cable connected to my computer and my original connected to my charger. That way I don't have to muck around, I connect to where ever I am.
    Cons:
    Since upgrade to iOS 7.0 I get an annoying message that the cable is not certified by Apple and it may not work properly. Some...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap quality cable

posted by frankve on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap cable, seems almost like the original one. Charges everything in every iOS so far. Charging in iOS7 works like with a original cable. Buy buy buy :-) Even when it should break in a reasonable time it is still a lot cheaper than buying one origina...
    Cons:
    Nothing so far, it looks a lot like the original charger / synchronisation cable from Apple only a lot lot lot cheaper :-) Buy ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 22
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections