DX  » Community » Reviews » BEDOVE X21 Android 4.0 Smartphone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Truly the best phone i've ever had – BEDOVE X21 Android 4.0 Smartphone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by simonderolez1 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Big screen makes it easy to play games, watch video's, type messages,... - Fast GPU loads and installs games in seconds - 512 Mb of RAM gives possibility to run multiple programs at the samee time - The touchscreen works perfectly - Camera takes beautiful pictures
Cons:
Although i play a lot of games i don't think the battery will last longer than 2 days. For some this might be a problem but for me it's still an improvement from my former cell
Other:
all my friends thinks this is a 300-400 euro phone and when i tell them it costed only 110 they are shocked. Right now i'm already awaiting a second one for one of my friends.
Bottomline:
Looking for a good phone with a decent size screen and a good camera for a more than decent price? Don't hesitate, buy this phone immediately, it's the best one on DX in this price category

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections