DX  » Community » Reviews » BEDOVE X21 Android 4.0 Smartphone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Fantastic performance for the money – BEDOVE X21 Android 4.0 Smartphone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by trevord100 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Fast responsive, intuative interface, not loaded with bloatware. Excellent 3G reception and wifi connection no problem. The camera functions well even in low light. It is a whole world different from my galaxy ace. The updated OS has some great integration for Gmail. The various sensors have functioned as expected and the call quality is good. All cables and UK Manual
Cons:
Might have benefitted from a UK plug, but charges fine from the standard USB. There is a bit of hassle teaching the predictive text every single word but it isn't too time consuming. The Case isn't even good for a coaster!
Other:
Fits Cases for HTC X1 but only pouch type. Camera position would prevent use of hard cases without DIY
Bottomline:
Fantastic value for money. If you can get the same performance without spending 3 times the price or buying second hand i'd be very surprised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections