DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works great pairing with iphone as aux input – Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black Reviews

posted by genie388 on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Works as promoted, compact in size.
Cons:
Covering case is fragile and very easy to break. have to handle with extra care. The 3.5mm audio comes with the package is too short to be used in vehicle application. It takes four weeks to deliver to North America.
Other:
I am using this device to add BT capability to my car's Aux input. I connected the device to a usb car adapter and also connect it to the Aux input with a 3.5mm audio cable. It works as advertised and pairing is a simple one time process. My iphone4s with iOS6 auto-pair with the devices whenever I get into the car. The case is very fragile and it crack open when I tried to twist the device out from the usb car adaptor. I taped the case so it is better protected from cracking hopefully. The device works overall as promised and it is reasonably priced. I would recommend it!
Bottomline:
it has to be handled with extra care due to the quality of the covering case, but overall it works very well.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections