DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product! – Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black Reviews

posted by ThiagoOliv on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The device is compact and light, made with good quality plastic. It comes with an operating blue led that, considered the usb standards, will stay facing down wich I consider perfect for not annoy me while driving (I'm using it on my auxiliar input in my Kia car). The device pairs quickly and audio quality is a little better than other bluetooth music receivers I have previously bought here on DX (one 30-pin dock receiver to emulate an iPod and another one in the shape of a box).
Cons:
None so far.
Other:
The first time I plugged it nothing happened, it wouldn't turn on. I pulled it out and tried again and it worked. I used it maybe 20 times until today (about 45 min each time) and worked fine. It took 2 months to arrive in Brazil (not big deal in face of the poor service here).
Bottomline:
I'm very pleased. I have no reasons to buy more units but I certainly recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections