Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Provides a good protection from scratches;
- Doesn't distorts the colour and resolution of the tablet's screen;
- Even primally recommended for p3100, it works fine with p3110;
- Doesn't reduces the sensibility of the touchscreen
- The application is not-so-easy, but after a few tries, it's possible to make it work;
- At minimum sign of dust, air bubbles will appear;
- The instructions aren't so clear
After having a certain amount of work trying to correctly apply the product in my tablet, I can say that I'm very satisfied with the end result. Maybe my lack of experience had turned the task more difficult, so it probably won't generate big troubles for everyone.
A good tip is to use a credit card to eliminate the air bubbles during the application. This helped me a lot.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.