DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100 - Transparent
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Nice protection, not-so-easy application – Protective PET Matte Screen Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100 - Transparent Reviews

posted by joatasoares on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Provides a good protection from scratches; - Doesn't distorts the colour and resolution of the tablet's screen; - Even primally recommended for p3100, it works fine with p3110; - Doesn't reduces the sensibility of the touchscreen
Cons:
- The application is not-so-easy, but after a few tries, it's possible to make it work; - At minimum sign of dust, air bubbles will appear; - The instructions aren't so clear
Other:
After having a certain amount of work trying to correctly apply the product in my tablet, I can say that I'm very satisfied with the end result. Maybe my lack of experience had turned the task more difficult, so it probably won't generate big troubles for everyone.
Bottomline:
A good tip is to use a credit card to eliminate the air bubbles during the application. This helped me a lot.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections