Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Fits nicely on Google Nexus 7.
- Bluetooth connection easily made.
- This keyboard has the Automatic wake/sleep feature (magnetic), but this results in the fact that you have to put the Google Nexus 7 up side down (volume rockers and power button at the bottom) into the keyboard, otherwise the screen turns of when unlocking the 'docked' tablet (see video).
- Power switch feels "cheap".
- Keys are a little bit small, but that is normal for such a small keyboard.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.