DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 3500mAh Battery Pack + US / EU Plug Power Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good as a Spare. Allows standalone charging of battery. – Replacement 3.7V 3500mAh Battery Pack + US / EU Plug Power Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Reviews

posted by dingdongbell11 on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The quality of construction for both the charger and battery is surprisingly quite good. Charger also offers a spare USB port with 5V supply to charge another device. Battery doesn't get heat up much while charging. I was quite conscious about the safety aspects as this is a Li-ion cell, so was monitoring if the battery gets heated up. LED shows different colors to indicate the different status: "charging", "charge completed", "USB port in use".
Cons:
Charges the standalone battery quite slowly, estimated at about 300mAH, but this probably explains why it doesn't heat up the battery too much when charging.
Other:
I estimate the capacity to be more like 2100-2500mah, definitely lower than the Samsung original 3100mAH. But that is to be expected for 3rd party batteries like this.
Bottomline:
Good value for money. Great as a standby for peace of mind in case my original phone battery runs down and I have nowhere to charge.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections