DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Neoprene Bag Case for DSLR Camera Lens - Black (Size M)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent protective case!

posted by elchaino on 07/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are made of very good material. I use this model to protect a Canon 18-55mm lens, They have a strap to take in hand and a hook to put it on the belt. The seams are very good. I recommend the product. The value for money is excellent. They are also good...
    Cons:
    I find no against.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for the price

posted by RicardoConsonni on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Made with quality materials (medium-thick neoprene) - Well stitched, won't come apart easily - Folds out flat when not in use - Protects contents from humidity (but see cons too) and minor bumps - don't expect it to save your lenses from a fall.
    Cons:
    - Neoprene doesn't stretch, so if what you want to store in the pouch barely fits in it, you won't be able to close it. - It mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good material Lens pouch, thickness could be better

posted by tiec01 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I orderd this lens pouch to store my 18-270 lens in. The price of this pouch is close to unbeatable, the material is great, the neoprene is not absorbing that much moist so its great in bad weather conditions as well.
    Cons:
    The thickness of the material could be a bit better, i do not feel comfortable putting this pouch with my lens in it loose in m...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BIG! ......

posted by Ribbon96 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap -its good quality -Its easy to use -Protects the lens for the camera -Have good, and thick material -Easy to put the lens in it! -Easy to attach it to the bag! -Easy to take lens in and out
    Cons:
    -It says its medium size...... when i got this i tought "Are your serious?" because it was twice as big as i expected...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections