DX  » Community » Reviews » EAGLE Manual Pick Gun (Upward)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice gun

posted by ejes0 on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is an inexpensive but effective tool. i've used this pick gun on a few locks in my home, my deadbolt was the hardest one, but never more than six or seven "clicks" and you're open. it's a great tool, and a definite buy if you are intereste...
    Cons:
    it feels a little cheap, but so far has healed up to the abuse i've put it through. i can't complain much.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tool!!!!!

posted by kromedge on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, high quality pick gun that is fully adjustable and works flawlessly. I have seen this exact model of pick gun on other web sites for 2 or 3 times the price that DX is asking.
    Cons:
    You need to sand the sharp edges off the pick needles or risk doing damage to the pins.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap build quality

posted by yoniharris on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Can pick a lock - Small and light
    Cons:
    - Bad build quality - takes way to long to adjust the gun to the right tension - only goes downward (or upward in the other ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool and effective

posted by Cdizzle on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    really cool item easy to use, i managed to unlock my front door in under a minute on my first turn and i can do a padlock i own in one click every time great price
    Cons:
    build quality is not great, after a day the clicking function started to break, i opened it up and the metal bit inside had ben...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely worth it!

posted by phishtaco on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent build quality and very easy to use. Works exactly as it's supposed to.
    Cons:
    The only problem with mine was the tension dial was stuck. But after opening it up and playing around with it I got it to work ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Uma ferramenta perfeita / A perfect tool!

posted by RebornSwe on 04/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Muito prática e rápida de usar, pude abrir o meu próprio cadiado em 20 segundos, fiz varios testes em fechaduras mais complexas e o resultado foi impressionante! Very practical and fast to use, I could open my lock in 20 seconds, I did severa...
    Cons:
    Ferramenta de metal que acompanha o produto deveria ser uma pouco mas fina em um dos lados, mas isso se resolve facil. Deveria ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described

posted by FerrocisDoggis on 12/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a easy device for a non-expert to use. Just insert it into the lock and apply a little tension with the provided wrench, click it a few times to bounce the pins to the shear line and then presto it opens the lock!
    Cons:
    It is a little noisy when it clicks, so if you're out to do covert lockpicking, this may not be ideal. Difficult to use for op...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool for the money

posted by pfillery on 09/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Opened my front door in 30 seconds (both security screen and main door). Very pleasing tool for a great price. No trouble recieving item in Australia.
    Cons:
    Some locks are too close to door frame to get the tool in, particularly sideways facing commercial locks.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for this item!

posted by mpug0 on 09/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This pick gun works exactly like the more expensive versions. It's got a good strong "smack" to it that can really make the pins move. The price is great for this item. There are a bunch of websites that will charge you $60-$80 for this same exact...
    Cons:
    I haven't run across any clear "cons", but depending on the lock you are trying to use it on, you may run into an iss...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simply The best pick gun

posted by sacbrun on 06/18/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the exterior case is hard and very heavey. the mechanisme work very well for many type or lock, security pins or not. its very like cheating with these pick guns. every padlock open like with keys. it is very durable, I own it for one years now and its stil...
    Cons:
    Skweeky sound come from it when I bougth it. no lube inside. the wing nut untighten often but its ok.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections