Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6714 (67%)
  • 4 Star:337 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    South Korea KLOMLocks Tool

posted by GoldShark on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is really a great tool. As a locksmith time means money earned or wasted, and this tool definitely earns you money. It is quick and easy to understand. Built quality is great and you can use the tool to cut a working key after you picked the lock. It a...
    Cons:
    Not really a con but would have liked to have the pouch in the advertisement instead of the plastic box.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Me & my little shiney metal friend

posted by gadgetguy209 on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, they should have a monkey use it in a viral vid lol. That would be a big marketing ad & bring in the sales for u guys.
    Cons:
    The handle isnt long enough for me, i want it hollow as well so i can keep reg lock picks inside it. that would be way cool a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and sturdy

posted by clownyjonhson on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When I picked up the tool it felt nice a sturdy, and rather well built. It also came in as blue, which a much better colour than the one shown in the picture. The price of the tool is excellent as well.
    Cons:
    I had a bit of trouble with the tension on the pins while I was picking, but i guess that's what i can expect from a cheap pric...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love this tool

posted by tylermcdermott on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Mine came in Blue rather then the ugly brown version. -This pick now also comes in a hard protective case with foam lining and a pin spacing tool to scribble down the pin measurements to take to a locksmith and have a new key made for your lock. -Comes w...
    Cons:
    -The collar doesn't exactly tighten all of the picks down using the same amount of pressure meaning when you tighten the collar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Ophidian83 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has that button that you can make all needles flush by compressing the handle. Very good shaped handle, doesn´t slip.
    Cons:
    The tension on the needles seem to wear of after a while, I´m gonna disassemble it and polish it up and hope it will be be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tool

posted by mk212 on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good tool, did his job properly. It has worked in all the locks, and none have failed. It has a nice finish and is resistant handle material.
    Cons:
    The sticks that cater to the lock and the button should be more resistant. The only downside is the delivery time.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get value

posted by stvreese on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Heavy in a good quality and well made kind of way (compared to other manufacturers). - Easy resetting feature. - Came with plastic case and decoder. - Collar locks to save key depth so you can come back later with the same tool or go get an extra key m...
    Cons:
    - Pick part can be a little sticky to operate. - Doesn't work with all tubular locks, make sure this is the right one for your...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tubular lock pick tool

posted by Kapone01 on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it is very well made, heavy in comparison but that's good, will most likely work for ever.
    Cons:
    can't think anything to put on or take off. for me it came with a plastic case, which fits perfectly. and that means that staff...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapest Around, Quality Build!

posted by Muler44 on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It feels heavy and sturdy, good quality build, i dislike the light blue color i got though, but color personally does not Really matter.
    Cons:
    Only a 7pn, most commonly used but could be avil in 8pin +
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool, Opens tubular locks

posted by aoyue2702 on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The tool seems to be built very good. I opened my first tubular lock with it within a few minutes after I received it. It works great for what it is and I am glad I bought it. It's a great addition to any lock pick set. Comes with a tool to decode the pick...
    Cons:
    The pouch it comes with could be bigger. The tool doesn't fit inside the pouch very well. The price could be less.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections