Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6927 (69%)
  • 4 Star:2811 (28%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value of money

posted by hutoroff on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +a lot of different kind of picks; +lot of ratchets; +good quality on a first sight; +comfortable grip made of soft rubber and plastic.
    Cons:
    -a bit hard to take out pick you want. When you take a pick out the box it hitches up a neighboring; -box is made of not a very...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All you need, for a good price

posted by Perkelehnet on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap lock picking set, but that does not make it a bad one. This set includes picks for the most common and many rare locks, including double-sided such as car locks. The quality seems good, the picks won't give in at the first go
    Cons:
    One of the picks was bent when I received the set, but could be bent back to its original place with a little force.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of my best purchases ever

posted by Hypnza on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is definitely one of my favorite online purchases ever! There are far more (types of) lockpicks in this kit than I will ever need, but people are always impressed when they see the kit which is great. Different locks are easier to pick with different t...
    Cons:
    I broke one of my favorite (and most used) picks, would be nice if there were less picks but more of them I guess, but this tau...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different

posted by ExciCuTe on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Hey, just wanted to say that the little bag of leather was not there ! But no problem, they sent me a plastic box instead, it was very clear, and had a simple design, so it really was not any problem with that, i just got a bit suprised :P
    Cons:
    Got the box, not the bag, dosent matter :D
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An OK Product

posted by Squish333 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - A large number of picks are included covering the major types required for most types of locks. - The price is quite low - The grips on the picks are quite nice & comfortable to hold for long periods of time - The selection of tension wrenches is very...
    Cons:
    - There is a lack of some specific types of picks in sane sizes or design, for example there isn't a decent rake included in th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks classy!

posted by prowling on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    bang for your buck! They come in a big plastic case in stead of a fake leather pouch. So that is a plus. there are sooooo much picks in there. It is just unbelievable. They are shiny, feel good to hold. The case has a seperate little section for the tension...
    Cons:
    The case was damaged during postage, the whole packaging was ripped. A lot of the picks are bent the picks are produced by pun...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool

posted by RubberMonkey on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought these a long time ago, and they still hold up. They are easy to use once you get a hang of it and there is an abundance of picks in this set.
    Cons:
    There is no way you're going to need all of them, and as such, I might suggest buying a small, but better kit. However, they've...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by saraiva38 on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    One of the best I've ever seen, comes with a lot of pieces, things that I can not imagine what it can open. Works on everything, various types of doors and locks. Comes in a very nice box, all organized, well separated, the box is hard and durable and is ve...
    Cons:
    The price is really expensive, and one of the pieces have broke, probably by my mistake, used too much pressure, don't know for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just by ths great lockpicks!

posted by asasd on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price! Many picks and nice they come in a nice big bag to put them in. Buy these if you want to learn how to lock pick! Overall they do a really good job and a lot of great picks to choose from. Great handle on the picks itself and they are pretty sol...
    Cons:
    No, not realy. You must use some force to pull the picks from the bag and some of the came bent, but an easy task to bend them ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent set

posted by synstai on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pleases a variety of tools. There is all that is necessary for many locks. Quality of a material and manufacturing rather good. The convenient cover in the complete set, will be lost nothing. Are made of a strong but flexible material, fit well in a hand....
    Cons:
    It would be desirable hardly on less price or still additional lock picks in the complete set. But it is already impudent dreams
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections