DX  » Community » Reviews »  6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pick set and qualities not bad. At this price worth having for EDC

posted by coldvoid13 on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's a good pick set for the price. -Good range of pick styles. Better range then most for the price -Compact and folds away easily. I keep mine on my keychain. Looks like a little pocket knife so won't draw undue attention -Quality seems good so far on...
    Cons:
    Not many cons really. I only have a gripe with the tension wrench. It's flimsy and bends easily and can sometimes be hard to se...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Great but Not Bad

posted by nmca2010 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you won't lose it. -Good selection of picks. -Decent quality materials.
    Cons:
    -The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you can't put tape on it to make it tighter, it has to be constantly tightened wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!

posted by Collarespedro on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very tought for it´s porpouses. Very practical, usefull. The quality is much more than I expected. I´ll do not change this for any other kit! When I used it, it was the first time using a lock pick, and it was so easy! I loved the feeling. To use it as an ...
    Cons:
    I have fear to loose the small piece that is used to turn...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bargain!

posted by clownyjonhson on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an awesome tool! It has a awesome selection of picks, is nice and small and can be kept on your keychain if you want to. The quality of the tool is pretty good and it feels nice and solid when held in your hand.
    Cons:
    The screw that holds the picks in could be a bit better, as they tend to fall out when you're picking upside down.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pocket knife like lock pick set!

posted by Alphamale1 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just like a jack knife but a lock pick set! six picks all in one. great tool to keep in your pocket or on your person. never leave home without your pick set. great for keeping on you at all times and very covert since it looks like a jack knife.
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holy crap! This thing is great!

posted by MatAlexander on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this tool! Everything fits neatly inside and is held in with a screw. A couple of turns and you can choose the pick you need quickly and conviently. I like how the tension wrench has its own space and fits in tightly to cover the picks.
    Cons:
    I can't really say that I have any cons with this product. I use it on a daily basis. It's durable reliable and get to have in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great must have tool

posted by tylermcdermott on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Must have tool for any lock enthusiast. -Throw it on your keychain and you'll always have it when the need arises. -This is the exact same tool as the Southard Brand version, I think made in the same factory, except for 1/3 the price!
    Cons:
    -It would look better if it was Brand Free, no Brand Name. -The tension wrench isn't exactly 100% secured properly and almost f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unexpectedly accurate and qualitative thing! ! !

posted by GLUSHCHENKO on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Unexpectedly accurate and qualitative thing! ! ! Very compact and qualitatively made tool! Existence of a tensor and complete set of master keys for "English" locks it is simply magnificent! Actually in reality the product is even more compact and...
    Cons:
    Absolutely NO CONS! You can trust me - I`m get some skill in this work :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections