DX  » Community » Reviews »  6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Holy crap! This thing is great! – 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver Reviews

posted by MatAlexander on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I love this tool! Everything fits neatly inside and is held in with a screw. A couple of turns and you can choose the pick you need quickly and conviently. I like how the tension wrench has its own space and fits in tightly to cover the picks.
Cons:
I can't really say that I have any cons with this product. I use it on a daily basis. It's durable reliable and get to have in your tool box.
Other:
Make sure that you tighten the screw really well. It has a tendency to unscrew itself and fall out. It happen to me a couple times but I found the screw. I remedied the problem with a piece of PVC electrical tape to be on the safe side. That tape works well because I can reuse it again and again.
Bottomline:
I say get it, you wont regret it. It;s perfect for beginners and enthusiasts alike.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections