DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 External Sound Card Adapter for Laptop / PC - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usb 5.1 channel sound card

posted by rikislief on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There is one giant pro when i talk about this usb sound card. It's price. Unbelievable that a working sound card is available for only just over three dollars. Besides that, i also found it very nice that it plugs and plays right out of the box. I have not ...
    Cons:
    well, my little sound card fell apart :D i had it in my pocket to take with me to a friends house to show this amazing device, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    gooddddddddddddd

posted by dashlicious on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The sound card in my notebook had burned, and I did not know what to do and a friend suggested me this piece and I was surprised. It worked perfectly, great for 3D games because the function works correctly. Really, for the price, it is a product that can s...
    Cons:
    The material involvente seems not to be very tough, can break at any moment. I noticed a problem, this adapter warms my earphon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well

posted by Jonar on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, small. Android compatible. At least on one out of four of the ones I tried. Feels slightly better assembled compared to similar items in the same price range.
    Cons:
    This item doesn't have 24bit resolution either on the input or the output. But I expected that one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD 3D SOUND!

posted by FelipeLinham on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The sound card in my notebook had burned, and I did not know what to do and a friend suggested me this piece and I was surprised. It worked perfectly, great for 3D games because the function works correctly. Really, for the price, it is a product that can s...
    Cons:
    The material involvente seems not to be very tough, can break at any moment. I noticed a problem, this adapter warms my earphon...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections