Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very cheap for the price, this is the exact same inner groove lock pick sold at car shops for double the price
- I successfully opened a Volkswagen Beetle!
- Fast enough to look like opening with normal keys
- Comes in a hard plastic package very much like eyeglasses
- Iron with protective oil, smells odd
- Not really a con, but it can't start a car. Only useful for opening the door like it promises to do.
Only works on older models (before 2002 or so).
Put the black ring with a screw attached at the lock of the car, so that the two spikes are inside the keyhole and the rest are outside. Ram the red-black lockpick inside, into the lock through the black ring. Move it back and forth using an in-out-in motion I'm sure you're all familiar with. At the same time, twist the black ring using the screw as a leverage. The door should unlock, and you can open it by pulling the door handle.
Opening cars has never been so easy. Many times people have left their valuables (iPod, vallet, laptop, handbag) inside and need help opening the car. You can't start the car with these so I think the police can't stop you from carrying this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.