Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but good eyeshadow palette

posted by tadeus1982 on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The casing is very small and handy (you can stick it even in the smallest purse). Great variety of colours (although the colours are not the same as in the picture on DX site). The colours of the eyeshadows in my kit are: turquoise, light green, orange, blu...
    Cons:
    No cons. Just keep in mind that the colours are not the same as in the DX picture.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eye Shadow Kit

posted by oneofakind2727 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small casing, very good quality sponge pad brush comes with it. Lots of variety of colors to choose from.
    Cons:
    The first layer of eye shadow is sparkly and once you rub it the first time the layer below isn't sparkly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderful

posted by dinharhra on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    beautiful colors and great setting! low price. vivid colors and good quality. Do not expect your order to arrive so quickly, just 20 days, I was surprised with the quality of products. will buy more! well worth the money to buy produto.quem purchase no regr...
    Cons:
    I saw no counter.in some shadows have to use a primer to revive the color
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy!

posted by VenusTemptation on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've had the product for a few months and used it on occasion every month (I don't wear too much eye-shadow). These are my thoughts: - I haven't had any problems with the build in regards to the case breaking, or the brush being ripped, etc. - The colour...
    Cons:
    - The mirror may be a bit small, but I don't use it anyway. Everyone has a mirror. - The brush may be too "cheap" fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price!

posted by fcwalter on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The colors on this palette are really pigmented and shimmery. There is a wide range of colors to choose from. Eyeshadow didn't crease or fade throughout the day. The blush is nice and shimmery - on my skin it looks a lot like Nars - Orgasm blush.
    Cons:
    The applicator that comes with this palette is not good - just use your own. It smells a little bit like baby powder, but not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good palette

posted by calliphora on 02/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - The colors are nice, even though are a bit brighter than the ones you see in the product picture - The brush is not bad, even though I'll probably use a better one - The quality is good, the eyeshadows last for quite a lot. - I have a sensitiv...
    Cons:
    - The mirror is very small - It's hard to open the palette without breaking it, be careful
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Great colour variety.

posted by VenusTemptation on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Came in a normal case, no breaks or chips in the eye shadows. -A variety of good crisp colours, plus the sparkles are nice touch. -Price is very cheap versus the standard prices at local stores. -Comes with a it's own brush, so it's a good gift for beginne...
    Cons:
    The mirror is too small for good use, but everyone has a mirror handy at their house, so it's not really a con. No other cons t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for price

posted by Tippie on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The eyeshadow colors are very bright and highly pigmented. Really soft/easy to get out of pan, beautiful colors. The blue/purple/greys in particular are really vibrant.
    Cons:
    They can fade easily, so use a primer. Or don't if you're lazy! Still goes on well. The applicator is a cheap foam one but you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good deal.

posted by pgb1982 on 10/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - nice colours - sturdy-built case - brush is almost same quality as "professional" ones
    Cons:
    - It gets easily dusty. - No other problem to report, really
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bold!

posted by Rochelle on 04/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great colours, (brighter and bolder than picture can show) - Comes with applicators - In a sturdy case - Comes with a blush also
    Cons:
    - Small mirror makes it a little bit difficult to see what you're doing. Insignificant issue for me though.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections