DX  » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger + USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable Set for Iphone 5 - White
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, similar than the original from apple

posted by frojasr on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is a great product. The AC power Adapter charger looks the same as the original from apple. The lightning Cable looks bigger but still useful. You can charge/sync your iPhone. The material quality is very good.
    Cons:
    The lightning connector looks dirty and this connector have a few scratches. Even so, it works perfectly with my iphone 5. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap lightning cable in both price and quality

posted by BrianDotNet on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It was probably the first knock-off lightning cable on the market that I can find. Kodos to DX for that. Price point wasn't awesome for something like this but it was less than half price of what apple charges, and it works out of box when I got it.
    Cons:
    Probably the shortest life I've ever had on a charging cable. I've bought many iPhone/iPod cables from DX before and they all l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by snowmaniac on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    plug in and charges my phone and only 1/3 the price from apple. All works and is simple to use, another great DX cable for much cheaper then the apple direct way of life. Long live DX
    Cons:
    feels typical DX. kinda cheap feeling, slightly harder to plug into the phone then apples cable the prongs that go into the w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections