DX  » Community » Reviews » DIY 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Complete Kit (Black)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7327 (73%)
  • 4 Star:228 (22%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the 3x3 DIY

posted by raz12451 on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - is great for begginers who want to learn all about the cubing area. giving decent speed - have lube in it, ok. - DIY, can be popped out, have ok mekanism - 2 sets of stickers
    Cons:
    - not very fast - alot of begginers wrong with the stickers, and hard to put on the right spot - have almost nothing to corne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Joaim on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have had this product for 2 weeks no and here my pros and cons: Easy to build and set up. Extra colors if some of them falls of even though I doubt. Slides pretty good. Very challenging.
    Cons:
    One of the pieces fell apart while I was playing around with it, I probably went a little too fast and a little too uncontrolle...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by Ceciriel on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them.
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is that it has some burrs, so if you purchase this cube prepare your utility knife, but for a real ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cube

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light).
    Cons:
    A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time. When you learn the basics, it becomes easy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cube

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them.
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is that it has some burrs, so if you purchase this cube prepare your utility knife, but for a real ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cube

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good item

posted by BrunoCandido on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light).
    Cons:
    A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time. When you learn the basics, it becomes easy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cube

posted by Harpoon13 on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Cube, decent price

posted by shatteredstone on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price is excellent for this cube - Spins easily (if screws are adjusted right) - Comes with 1 set of surplus stickers - Assembly video here is very helpful
    Cons:
    - Does not come with instructions on assembly; it is not 100% clear where rings go for instance - Attaching stickers completel...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good speedcube

posted by Rymix14 on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Great speedcube after lubed and the tensions are set right -Easy to assemble with some cubing knowledge -Came with an extra set of stickers and application tape -Affordable price -Adjustable tensions
    Cons:
    -Stickers are kind of dull/thin
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections