DX  » Community » Reviews » ICOO D70PROII 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / HDMI - White
Sort by:
62 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5534 (55%)
  • 4 Star:4427 (44%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value

posted by lorke80 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price, speed, customizable. Used with USB hub, lan adapter, 3G adapter ( Huawei E1552 ). 11611 points in Antutu benchmark.
    Cons:
    USB charging slot is pretty loose. It is difficult to charge mine. I'm using a power meter so I can see when it is really charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In all, great purchase

posted by NanoGE on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Above all, price. Comes with Android 4.1. Is really fast and runs all games and apps i've thrown at it without any problem. Screen is very responsive (sometimes a little too much...). 1080p (up to 10mb/s)video plays great.
    Cons:
    Battery drains in a couple of hours, and takes a lot to recharge. You can see a rippling in the screen if you push the back eve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device to have it

posted by duf4 on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    El precio es muy bueno y es bastante rapida, se le puede instalar de todo que lo toma sin inconveniente. La pantalla es muy agil al tacto y el audio es decente. The price is really good, you can install what ever you want without any problem. The screen is ...
    Cons:
    Cuando recien me llego la bateria no me duraba nada, pero con el tiempo empezo a durar cada vez mas, con series llegue a tenerl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price for nice item.

posted by BlahMBah on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great price, great performer, a lot of free ram, can be rooted. expandable storage (microsd) , has android 4.1.1 , boots fast, better build quality that i expected, no chinese applicaitons oboard (all english)
    Cons:
    view angels can be strange .. for me best position for this tablet is when power button is above your left thumb. touchscreen s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by noway777 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Device has amazing specifications and is working good and stable. Processor is fast; GPU is great; All components on board are working very good.
    Cons:
    It is hard to charge the battery fully (takes whole night). Sound quality is poor. Screen viewing angles are disturbing a bit, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Icoo D79PRO II

posted by kostas13 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy in use. Rom is good enough. Almost everythings as described. Good Camera. Wi-fi works great. Sound is good. Touch is also great.
    Cons:
    Cheap material constr. When i press the back the screen starts to do some crazy things like if i am pressing it very hard. Earp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tablet, also as an e-reader

posted by WillemHuinen on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was very surprised about the quality of this tablet. It is as quick as my latop, the battery lasts longer than I hoped and the OS (Jelly Bean) is performing excellent. The memmory capacity is large enough and the display (screen) is as sharp as my best c...
    Cons:
    I could not find one....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase!

posted by Paulpeek on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Charging with micro USB - Fast - Small edge - Touchscreen works fine - Extendable with SD card
    Cons:
    - Low battery (not a cons for me, but you can't work long with it without charging)\ - Sometimes WI-FI disconnects without reas...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Real Jelly Bean Tablet

posted by jihchanglin on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap to own this Jelly Bean tablet with a front camera! I am able to install most of the popular apps via Google Play Store, the firmware is comparable to most of the apps. The best part is ICOO's official web site provides many up-to-date plug-in...
    Cons:
    So far so good, but I wish the material of the case can be improved, mostly the white shell doesn't look enough strong to handl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tablet arrived with broken screen

posted by pidukster on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a nice size and it was easy to set up. It looks like its an impressive piece of kit.
    Cons:
    line of pixels was blown on the screen when I turned the device on. Therefore I need to send the the device back for a replac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections