DX  » Community » Reviews » ICOO D70PROII 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / HDMI - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Needs some tweaking – ICOO D70PROII 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / HDMI - White Reviews

posted by krzykomotion on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
none
Cons:
first order received by my customer didnt turn out well. it needs a stronger battery to run the dual core processor. And better stronger assembly to hold up during shipment. come on guys your in hong kong shipping to the world all your devices must be built to withstand the worst shippers in the world.
Other:
review from my customer: Hi I just got around to using my tablet I noticed there is no wifi bars I barely get one and it's next to the wifi box Also the battery the item came with is a 2500mah battery not a 3000 mah also the capacity of the battery is only 2200mah do u sell replacement battery's also notices problem with antenna in the tablet it's poorly attached causing the wifi problem I'm able to fix the problems but I was wondering u have parts I can use from a damaged unit
Bottomline:
tablets is a work in progress - hopefully dx can see these reviews and contact the manufacturer to improve on a wonderful device. use more screws less sorders and clips -

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections