Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- 2 Point Resistive Screen, Decently Responsive, Bright And Colorful, Decent DPI, Reasonable Viewing Angle.
- Game Buttons Assigned To "Keyboard" Keys, Makes Assignment Easy, Don't Need To Run The "Game Manager" In The Background Like Some Other Devices.
- Stock Game Emulator Abit Unoptimized And Clunky, But Since Its Android Grabbing A Way Better Version Of A Popular Emulator Is Easy
- "Rooted" From The Getgo, But No SU App, Had To Install Myself, No Big Deal.
- 4 Way Digital Gamepad Is Seperate Buttons, Feels Odd Trying To Play Fighters, But I Just Use The Analog Stick When Speed Is Key.
- Odd Manufacturer Impossible to Find For Support; Or To Find Firmware Updates, Shows Device Name As A "Sunkong" Hmm...
- 1700maH Battery Is Too Small, 4 Hours Is Not Enough If You Ask Me
- Analog Stick Is Tied To Gamepad And Vice-Versa, Wish It Was Separate For Assignment, And Actually Analog!
- Could Use Extra L2 And R2 Buttons.
Does The Job, Easy To Use If Your Familiar With Android And MP5 Gaming Devices, Not Up To Same Quality As JXD Or Yinlips Devices, But Very Close.
I'm Happy With It, I Own Alot Of These Gaming Devices, And This Is One Of The Better Ones I Have to Say. Thanks DX!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.