DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.0" Resistive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Game Console w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Camera / TF / HDMI - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Pretty Decent Clone Of a Yinlips YDPG18 – 5.0" Resistive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Game Console w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Camera / TF / HDMI - Black Reviews

posted by PhrostReaver on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- 2 Point Resistive Screen, Decently Responsive, Bright And Colorful, Decent DPI, Reasonable Viewing Angle. - Game Buttons Assigned To "Keyboard" Keys, Makes Assignment Easy, Don't Need To Run The "Game Manager" In The Background Like Some Other Devices. - Stock Game Emulator Abit Unoptimized And Clunky, But Since Its Android Grabbing A Way Better Version Of A Popular Emulator Is Easy - "Rooted" From The Getgo, But No SU App, Had To Install Myself, No Big Deal.
Cons:
- 4 Way Digital Gamepad Is Seperate Buttons, Feels Odd Trying To Play Fighters, But I Just Use The Analog Stick When Speed Is Key. - Odd Manufacturer Impossible to Find For Support; Or To Find Firmware Updates, Shows Device Name As A "Sunkong" Hmm... - 1700maH Battery Is Too Small, 4 Hours Is Not Enough If You Ask Me - Analog Stick Is Tied To Gamepad And Vice-Versa, Wish It Was Separate For Assignment, And Actually Analog! - Could Use Extra L2 And R2 Buttons.
Other:
Does The Job, Easy To Use If Your Familiar With Android And MP5 Gaming Devices, Not Up To Same Quality As JXD Or Yinlips Devices, But Very Close.
Bottomline:
I'm Happy With It, I Own Alot Of These Gaming Devices, And This Is One Of The Better Ones I Have to Say. Thanks DX!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections