Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good towel.

posted by PapaiUrso on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought two for my wife and daughters to experience, at first purchase I made in DX. They liked it so much that since I already bought seven more: has been the gift given to nieces and friends of my wife.
    Cons:
    The only problem is that the website DX no choice of color: from several towels that we receive, some came in pink and other in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really work it!

posted by orituk on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap and useful! I thought the price would not be as effective, but serves its primary function. - is a very good product to give away - My family loved it so I'll have to ask again - Even the color is very appropriate random - For those who have long ha...
    Cons:
    before use and had broken the thread that holds the button, so I had to cut the towel, since apparently comes only subject to t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito legal

posted by lgcruzz on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Minha esposa adorou, o tecido é macio e felpudo logo ao desembalar ela já resolveu lavar o cabelo e usa-lo e já me pediu outro e o jeito vai pedir todas as cores disponíveis fazer o que.
    Cons:
    nada contra, o produto é muito bom e minha esposa gostou muito.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to have in girls closet

posted by mirkoeesti on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The colour is eactly as shown on picture and has not faded during washingcycles. Easy to use. Takes very little room when travelling. Does not leave traces or debris of cotton like some materials. Dries quickly after use, so good choice for those tenting-tr...
    Cons:
    The button was loose, so I sewed it on tighter. I have long hair and it is difficult to fit them all in. I guess if the hair is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy

posted by Sinderella on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Mine came in a nice purple colour. It made of a very good material, although it is not as good as the original product. Absorbs water really well and dries very fast after use. It holds my hair tight. Easier to store and pact than a towel. Best choice for l...
    Cons:
    The button fell down immediately, however ti is easy to fix. My hair is too long and thick, so it is a bit tricky to use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's practical

posted by maligris on 02/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came in a beautiful blue colour. Easy to use. After use it dries quite fast. Mor portable than a hair towel. Really cheap.
    Cons:
    The button came of during the first use (though it can be easily fixed). It's obviously not made for long - rich hair (It took...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well worth it

posted by Gabbar on 01/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- finally a knock off that really works -- if your girlfriend or wife does not have one of these, get her one. a pretty good gift idea. -- nice cloth material, absorbs water quickly, but please do not expect it to work the same as the real name brand produ...
    Cons:
    -- the cloth material could be of better quality, but of course that would demand a higher price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by lh123 on 12/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    MUCH cheaper than the name brand (Aquis) version. Embroiders well. Excellent for long hair. Microfiber doesn't fill your dryer with lint!
    Cons:
    Much trimming was needed. Lots of debris and hanging threads in the seams. Button came off the first time. The button was also ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections