DX  » Community » Reviews » NST-C110 Universal Car Remote Central Lock Keyless Entry System w/ Remote Controllers - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Quite handy remote for upgrading or replacing your central locking – NST-C110 Universal Car Remote Central Lock Keyless Entry System w/ Remote Controllers - Black Reviews

posted by ivark on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Comes with batteries in both remotes; Nice and relatively small unit; Responds from about 20 metres in the open... have not tried much further; Draws about 10-20mA in idle and up to 100mA on switching, which is more than OK in my case; Has a "dry contact" relays;
Cons:
Main units connector-side in open i.e. case is not hermetic in any way
Other:
For the price it seems quite handy for either installing a new remote operated central locking or repairing/replacing the old one. It is easy to use and manual is in legible English which IMHO does not take an expert to read and understand. You still need to measure some outputs take humidity issues into account though.
Bottomline:
I would recommend you this device if you need a replacement unit with reasonable price. For new installations, consider something hermetic.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections