DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 3-Mode 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7115 (71%)
  • 4 Star:296 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright and durable

posted by dielomat on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own my 502b for more than 2 years now, and it still works fine. can recommend this lamp for erveryone who needs a bright and durable quality torch. there are plenty of matching spare drop-ins available here at DX, even IR ones takes about 650mah fro...
    Cons:
    cant find any cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UltraFire WF-502B

posted by nksextreme on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very practical flashlight. Shining in the bright mode for about 3 hours. In the weak regime can work around 8 hours. I use it together with sku 08274 (Universal Bicycle Mount), sku 05790 (TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery), sku 13820 (OEM 2*18650 Li...
    Cons:
    No cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the money. Not perfect though

posted by spaideri on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is my first high power LED flashlight. So my oppinions are accordingly Gives out a nice amount of light. Nice metal casing.
    Cons:
    After a short amount of time, light usually goes out by itself or changes mode. Then a small tap on the flashlight brings light...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent light can also use two CR123A

posted by SCSIBandit on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent little torch. Light is bright and a clean white with an ever so slight blueish tinge. I prefer the bluish tinge to the yellowish tinge that is common. This light will run on TWO CR123A *_DISPOSABLE_* batteries. Build quality is solid and weigh...
    Cons:
    Threads are a little stiff, but a drop of 3 in 1 oil or analogue will make things a lot easier when installing new batteries.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprizingly Good

posted by JackinMelb on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Firstly a confession, I ordered the wrong batteries, so I tried it with 2 x cr125's. Awesome! Tested next to my rechargeable Maglight, it produced about 50% more light when the Maglight's beam was focused to the same angle. And this one is only rated @ 250...
    Cons:
    The only con I can find is rather small. After removing the end cap I had trouble replacing it. A bit of silicon lube fixed tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect flashlight

posted by vladoal on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright clean white beam with great throw and flood. Build quality is excellent. 3 mode ( hi, low and strobe) are weary useful. Using The flashlight with SKU 933 Rechargeable 18650 battery and still without the need for recharging.
    Cons:
    Simply perfect flashlight, no cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good lantern for a good price.

posted by Demanatoly on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very long time was the premise, but it is a problem of Russian Post. But finally I came. A good flashlight. Although this is my first purchase on the DH, I'm satisfied. Good light is very bright, after 80 minutes of heated uniformly to 45 degrees, drop th...
    Cons:
    Disadvantages not found. A good choice for a good price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent flash-light , ideal correlation valuable

posted by djidai on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is my first flash-light such a level, has bought him on advice of the friend, very pleased !!! recommend, reasonable correlation price quality, all join on rubber laying. together with this has bought SKU 20392 & SKU 13820!!! in hand very suitable,...
    Cons:
    nothing,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight

posted by darkfad on 02/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent light on R2 diode, three modes of operation. Very attractive price. Convenient size, you can always carry with them or store it in the car.
    Cons:
    It's not a bad thing is the lamp, it is generally held. If even the flashlight is cheap, you still need to buy lithium batterie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing!!!!

posted by omrym88 on 01/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cons: - very very very strong light - Not drains the battery, work for alot of time - the 3 modes are nice addition - has a clip to attach the flashlight to your belt
    Cons:
    cons: - I Really tried but could not find any, perfect Flashlight ***Just pay attention to the unusual batteries, need speci...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections